Introducing a clearly better alternative feedstock for biodiesel producers
Advantages of refined corn oil in the biodiesel industry
You know the old adage, “If you have lemons, make lemonade.” That’s the story of Corn Oil ONE®. Ethanol producers are adding the Corn Oil ONE® System to their plants to eliminate free fatty acids and waxes from crude distillers corn oil. The result is Corn Oil ONE®, a feedstock that delivers all the advantages of a soybean oil.
Using Corn Oil ONE® as an alternative feedstock in your operation will:
- Increase your capacity with minimal additional footprint requirements
- Reduce your input costs if you lack a pretreatment system and require low free fatty acid feedstock
- Reduce your cloud point for enhanced biodiesel marketing capabilities
- Enhance feedstock consistency and quality to save you time and money
Make the switch to Corn Oil One® today.
If you are using crude distillers corn oil, make the switch to Corn Oil ONE®. With less than one percent free fatty acids and its low moisture and wax content, Corn Oil ONE® will allow you to increase your biodiesel yields with no out-of-pocket investment. If you are using soybean oil as a feedstock, Corn Oil ONE® delivers a similar profile of soybean oil. There is no better alternative feedstock available on the market today than Corn Oil ONE®.
Ask the corn oil experts
Our team members address some of the frequently asked questions they receive about Corn Oil ONE®. If you have additional questions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the availability of Corn Oil ONE®?
- Today, only a fraction of Corn Oil ONE® will be available in the near future. As ethanol plants shift their operations from ethanol production to biorefining, through the Corn Oil ONE® System, more refined corn oil will be available for biodiesel production. Biodiesel companies interested in partnering to gain access to Corn Oil ONE® should contact us immediately to secure the limited supply available today.
- What is the supply chain for Corn Oil ONE®?
- We have exclusive marketing rights to all Corn Oil ONE® being produced by its partnering ethanol facilities.
- I need a consistent supply and a consistent product, will Corn Oil ONE® deliver on consistency?
- Yes, by refining crude corn oil we are able to ensure a consistent feedstock with the same level of free fatty acids, waxes, moisture and other constituents every time. While the initial supply of Corn Oil ONE® will be limited to our biodiesel partners, we believe all ethanol plants will eventually convert to refined corn oil offering a consistent supply for your biodiesel operation.
Your connection to a steady supply of Corn Oil One®.
The Corn Oil ONE® System transforms a crude commodity into a valuable feedstock for the biodiesel industry. Working with ethanol plants throughout the country, our team has the logistical resources and capabilities to connect you with a steady supply of a highly sought-after feedstock alternative that can maximize your production capacity.